[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interesting news...

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:09:20 -0400

While I can support the idea behind this bill, I cannot support this version
of it.  This bill could make ANYONE a criminal if they have a treadmill for
their dogs.  It is entirely too vague. I don't have any problem with making
being a spectator a crime (besides which very few are 'just' spectating...
they are very nearly all betting)... but I draw the line at the vagueness of
the "possessing fighting paraphenalia".... which means, among other things,
treadmill, syringes, medications... all of which I own.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.