[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interesting "find"

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 17:28:56 -0400

You can have a new exhibitor briefing at yours shows and that counts
towards our requirement but the show/trial itself does not.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 10/25/2014 4:07:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I bet if  push came to shove shows and trials would be considered community
events.  They are open to the public and if you have someone there to
answer
questions about the breed it would be considered  educational.
That is my best guess :0)
TC

On Sat, Oct 25,  2014 at 11:02 AM, Stormy V. Hope  <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I keep running into things  that I never knew.   I never knew that clubs
> (even small  ones) were required to conduct community events in order for
> their  show/event to be approved.  How many do it?
> Stormy
>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> "In some localities, AKC-licensed  clubs of long standing conduct their
> shows 30 to 120 miles from their  community-of-service/lucense, conduct no
> events in their  community-of-service/license and most of their
>  Officers/Directors/members reside distant to the club's community of
>  service (and event location).  AKC continues to approve these clubs'
event
> applications for events outside of their community-of-service,  without
> requiring club event applications to report and record records  of the
> club's recent activities in their community-of-service, which I  recall
was
> required to be defined in a club sanction/license  application.."
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  Stormy V. Hope
>  https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness
>  https://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition

>  POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of  the
FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of  his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are not  responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any  post.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
> PROSECUTED.
>
>  For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html