[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting and enlightening

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:47:38 -0700

sent to Regional Club members.  This person is strongly against GSDCA,
AKC, NAIA (devil incarnate, she writes) , and any  group who fights AR
anti-animal legislation.  I don't know who sent it on, but since I
have only received TWO (count them, TWO) nasty emails in ALL The years
I have been doing this, I have to say THANKS!  I knew they were out
there, nasty, vicious, name calling, but have only been the recipient
twice.
Now I know

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
Sunshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
GSDs and more