[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interesting Question to the List!!

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 12:31:15 EST

In a message dated 12/3/2007 8:53:05 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx writes:
This  weekend at the Eukanuba show in Sheryl Brockett and I were  manning the

Meet the breed booth. It was a long weekend but fun at the same   time.

I can't explain why Dog is in the name.....

BUT, we all appreciate the long hours Debbie & Cheryl put in at  the GSD
MEEET THE BREEDS booth in Long Beach at the Eukanuba Classic this  weekend.
They
are true ambassadors of the breed.

thanks!

Vivian Brown