[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interesting Article in Dogs in Review

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:02:06 -0500

Now it looks as though the plan is out of control, and we are inundated with
dog shows.  Remember the old saying about "too much of a good thing?"
Doris Estabrook

If a club had a Spring and Fall Show and now have two spring/fall shows back to
back how does this change the number of shows.  Our club was paired with BR and
we had two shows in the Spring and two show in the fall. When we decided to go
back to back all that changed is that our club has two shows in the spring and
BR had two in the fall. Still 4 shows per year in our area.  We have now gone
to only 3 shows on one weekend. BR only has one show per year with our two back
to back shows in February.
Same thing with the AB club here we would have a show with Louisiana Kennel
Club twice a year now we go back to back in the Spring and they go back to back
in the fall. Still only 4 shows.

Lee Brown