[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting...

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showmail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:11:55 -0700 (PDT)

A nice lady from Spain sent me a letter, addressed to my good friend Doris
Estabrook.

I was thinking that the only place she could have gotten that information
was by searching the internet and finding our dog club, either on the AKC
site or on the GSDCA site. There, she might find my name as our regional
club president and Doris as secretary with her address.

So take note.... Someone is searching our sites and getting our names and
addresses, which is not a problem, since she has offered to give me 40% of
77.7 Million dollars.

You see, one of my long lost relatives was recently killed in an
automobile crash and left the money in this ladies bank, and no next of
kin have come forward. So, rather than letting the Spanish government get
it, she will give it to me, of at least 40% of it. God bless her little
pointed head.

All she needs is some contact information so she can send the paperwork
and the account # she will be transfering the funds into. So I gave her my
phone numbers, but being the fair minded person that I am, I though Doris
should be rewarded for forwarding the letter to me, so I used her bank
account number. That way, everyone wins.

Boy am I excited.... Er, ah, am I excited??????
Not quite!

Everyone out there be aware.....
Dave