[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Intent, Integrity & Accountability

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, caggra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:03:11 -0700 (PDT)

Just to be clear, I cannot comment on the issue at hand as i don't know all the
details and i've learned all too well the details often determine the rightness
or wrongness of a situation. My post was simply to commend Jeff for being a
stand up guy given the ruling by the AKC, it does not comment on whether the
AKC is correct or not.
On this list and in other forums of our day to life we give publicity to the
negative and ignore the positive, it's called "sensationalism", it is time to
give kudo's to a young man for dealing responsibly and with integrity in what
is a difficult situation for him and the others affected.

Ofcourse i reserve the right to change my opinion of Jeff  if his dogs beat
mine at the National<VBG>.

Bill