[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Insurance

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:20:00 -0500 (EST)

Yes have 2M w/ State Farm...$456.  I did it more for when I had a  vacation
home than the dogs but figure it is money well spent.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 11/21/2013 5:00:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I was  pleasantly surprised when we were able to get a one million dollar
Umbrella  policy from Geico. They asked a lot of questions, including
questions about  dogs. I told them we have 5 GSD's in the house. The phone rep
asked if they've  ever bitten anyone. I told her, "No way. These are show
dogs."
<G> That  was that and the policy was approved.

I know Geico can be kind of  high, but if you can't get a policy because of
the dogs, you might want to try  Geico.

Paulette McGuirt

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.