[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Innocent until proven Guilty???

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:32:10 -0500

The "Hanging Judge" was Judge Isaac Parker, (1838-1896)
of the US Court of the Western District of Arkansas in Fort Smith.

Believe me, even Dave wasn't alive when Parker was on the bench.

Parker said this:

"I have ever had a single aim of justice in view...do equal and exact justice
is my motto, and I have often said to the grand jury,'permit no innocent man to
be punished, but let no guilty man escape.'"

It appears Dave is hankering for a judge like Parker.

Me too.

Jane Kerner