[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Innocent until proven Guilty???

  • From: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:11:24 EDT

I am sorry but when the horses are done being bucked they are sold to a  feed
lot type place that sends them to Canada or Mexico. There they are
slaughtered. I know because My daughter and I have rescued a bucking mare and a

registered Arabian from the lots. The bucking mare was here about 2 months and
gave
birth to a colt. Had she been sent to slaughter they would have slaughtered
her and left the colt to die. The mare is only 9 years old and is now
rideable.  So believe me they are treated about like dogs in shelters when no
one
wants  them anymore.
         SallyHH