[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Innocent until proven Guilty???

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:19:20 -0700

pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Oh, yeah.  Now there is a nice humane "sport" for you!!  Right up =
>
>there with dog-fighting. Nothing like a good old bucking strap or =
>
>cattle prod to convince an animal to compete!!
>Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
>
>Paula, 88 days and counting

 *Right, Paula.  I won't wear a girdle any more, either.  Those were
inhumane, to say the least.
However, as a long-time friend of a person who had a string of rodeo
stock, a lot of the bucking stock, both bulls and horses, really love
the game. My friend had a bull who was never ridden in competition, yet
his little girl rode him around like a pony.
Doris E
*