[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Innocent until proven Guilty???

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

I am just mean enough to feel that if he is found guilty of these crimes then
he should be used as an example. I say dig a ten x ten foot pit wet him down
with chicken broth and give him back his dogs. Invite his dog fighting fans to
watch.
  Terry
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  "Innocent until proven guilty" is the court standard in this country...it has
nothing to do with, and does not apply to the" court of public opinion", and
most of us do have opinions...example...O.J. Simpson was found "not guilty" of
two murders...if there is any one out there that believes he is innocent...I
have a puppy I'd like to sell you that I promise will go Grand Victor in 2010,
because that's how naive or gullible you are....If Mr. Vick is guilty of these
horrendous crimes, not only should he be locked up for the maximum for this
offense, he should be thrown out of football for good...we need to send a
message to folks that are involved in this type of behavior....as for my
opinion about Mr. Vick's guilt or innocence...well for his sake too bad Johnny
Cockern died a few years back...Ed

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.