[ SHOWGSD-L ] Information on Young Handlers

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:21:33 -0400 (EDT)

Just so you all know, Trevor is from the Austin, Texas area.  He and  his
twin, Mason, both turned 18 this past December and are hoping to handle as a
profession.  (Mason won the Novice Senior jr. Class at the National this
year and pushed Trevor as Best Junior)

Mary Tripp, Bart Bartley, Bob Moore, & Mike Sherman have been the  mentors
for these talented youngsters.
Jim Moses was impressed not only with their handling ability but their
politeness in the ring.

Anyone wanting any further information can contact Mary Tripp or myself for
 their contact information.

Carol Moore

In a message dated 3/29/2013 7:39:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
WOW!  I just met this fine young man at the Beaumont Specialty  Shows.
Being at those shows was an inspiration.  Molly Snider works  with/trains
young handlers, and her efforts are enviable.  Molly's  regime with
the young
future handlers is very organized, and is  FUN for everyone!
Evan, thank you for rewarding Trevor Golden, who is  indeed deserving
of recognition!
Donna in NC

expressed in any post.