[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Information

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:28:01 -0500

I think this is nicely put, Dave.

One of the things that I learned during my 30+ years in corporate America,
is that no one (individual or group) always makes the correct decision.

Decisions are based on the best information you have at the time.  Often a
very bad decision is later found to be lack of information - not available
at the time or someone either chose not to share it or wasn't given the
opportuntity to do so.

If you wait until all the information is available, you will never make a
decision which can have worse consequences.

Proverbs says "Look before you leap" and "He who hesitates is lost".  Both
are sound advice.  Wisdom lies in know which of these to apply in a given
circumstance.

Pam