[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Information

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 09:20:13 -0800

Ed, you know there is a big difference between carbs. Veggie carbs (and some
others) = good most grain carbs (and others) = bad

Storm

On Nov 29, 2015, at 8:03 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Yes she does, and believe it or not I don't agree with everything she says
either, even on raw diets! She believes dogs, cats need a balanced diet every
meal ( not true) and sometimes she says dogs don't need carbohydrates ( they
don't) and then she talks about feeding veggies! Can't have it both ways but
I really really like this vet! She is not afraid to apply the science with
common sense, she admits her mistakes! She even almost broke down into tears
in one video! I get her emails too! But I ain't gonna join FB... I don't
like her enough to do that! We think alike Iza... Is it because I love your
dogs and we have the same birthday? Go Raiders! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App