[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Information

  • From: "Morton Goldfarb" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "janandmort@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:22:07 -0500

The responsibility of the BOD is to the membership first BUT in  all fairness
to the BOD they MUST insure there will be a Club and the economics were abysmal
with the World Trials of which I was NOT in favor of holding but that was
before I came on the Board and even them the "dye was cast"
I even suggested to abort but that was not to be
So hopefully the geographical scene will become equal in the not to distant
future!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and everyone will be able to participate
Morton

"In the end it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many
moments took your breath away"

Morton Goldfarb,M.D. FACS
CEO ENT ASSOC OF AL, PC

http://showgsd.org/mail.html