[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Information

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 16:22:48 +0000 (UTC)

The last time the National was in St Louis ( St Charles) I bought a 12 week
old bitch from Bart! Took her to a local vet for the health cert. made
arrangements to fly her home with me on American Airlines the Sunday morning
after the National!  Well when we got to the airport I was  told that the
puppy could not fly! Really thought I was going to jail that day . Thurban
Warrick saved me that day and drove to bitch to His home in Vegas and flew
her to me in California a few days later! I am sick and tired of flying dogs
I will not fly an adult dog ever again to a show!  Ain't worth it!  My dogs
get beat anyway. lol. FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App