[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Information

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 15:17:45 +0000 (UTC)

Mrs. Martello spoke very plainly about this problem 6 years ago! At that
timeI was in favor of having a central site national at the same place every
year ( like we do with board members) but now I agree with the majority to
have a rotating National! but if we pick sites that folks can not get 500
crates into...... Well that leads to other problems and it won't matter what
color your dog is if you can't get her to the show! Ed Hill Ph.B   ( Doctor
of BBQ) lol
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App