[ SHOWGSD-L ] Info,please

  • From: "David Fritsche"<d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx , showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:39:29 -0700

I'm sure,Sally.   It would just a great time to make a
point.   I've loved
Chicago ever since I was on a TRAIN and had to stay there
for a couple of days
until the connecting train.   To take me and 3 other young
women to Parris
Island.   We saw!! Chicago :-)   Great memories.

Stormy
I just spend the better part of three days in Chicago and
this is what I saw:
1. The airplane seat in front of me, reclined to the point
that I could not unfold the airlines magazine, plus the
thighs of the fat lady next to me who needed two seats or at
least on of reasonable size.
2. The freeway divider out the window of the shuttle bus
going from the airport to the hotel.
3. Another hotel lobby
4. Another hotel room
5. A meeting room and several nice people pretending to be
in charge of the GSDCA.
6. Piles of paper and handouts.
7. A stack of bread, lunchmeat and mustard in a simulated
lunch line in the meeting room.
8. More faces and papers.
9. More of the hotel room, for a few seconds, then nothing
until morning
10. Same thing in reverse order.

Boy I love to travel.
When do I get to do some real travel and go to a dog
Dave

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5
http://www.iolo.com