[ SHOWGSD-L ] Infomration is good no matter where it comes from

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxx, cbattaglia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TishW@xxxxxxx, pagairs@xxxxxxx, ginialtman@xxxxxxx, vpgsdca@xxxxxxx, abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, helengleasonus@xxxxxxxxx, RLFrederick@xxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, crosstimbr@xxxxxxx, bsdnut@xxxxxxx, GSDChablis@xxxxxxx, LauraEG@xxxxxxx, ttmesdag@xxxxxxx, wjbj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dwylie237@xxxxxxxxxxx, norberge@xxxxxxx, rob-n-dine@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:28:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/10 9:43:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
Thank  you Tish for your update.   However, it puzzles me as to why you
used
an email just this list to communicate that information rather than  the
'official' club communication to all members.   Not all  members belong to
this
list and I'm sure the 'entire' membership is  concerned with this issue.
Again thank you for replying, but  I'm concerned that your communication
does
not reach the entire  membership.

I would assume this was because the questions were on the List, and various
 individuals, not official questions to the club.  I appreciate the caution
 that Tish is using not to speak on behalf of the club, but only to give
information she has to those who asked.

As to paying for the trophies, I would expect since the parent club decides
 the form, the cost and the number of trophies, they will continue to pay
for  them. The Futurity has always been a function of the parent club, and
how the  catalogs are printed, the advertsing, the format, the trophies and
the times  have always been dictated by the GSDCA. As such, I would expect
they would  continue to pay for the trophies.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together