[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Info On Non-Barking Device

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:50:32 -0400

Maybe this works. This came recommended to me by Gerald Roach. The web site
is http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/DS_Pro.htm
I tried bark collars, and was not happy with them. My worst barker I had to
take it off of him. He lost the light in his eye, and was depressed. No
more. I had a cheaper thingy that you hung outside, that did nothing.
My guys are spoiled they aren't in runs all the time so when they are in and
others are having fun I will have an occasional barker....... Actually right
now is the dog mentioned aboves daughter.... Go figure. He now lives with my
Dad and doesn't have to share a yard..... No more barking!

Linda DeLarso
Lindel Shepherds
Visit us at: www.lindelshepherds.com