[ SHOWGSD-L ] Indy brag

  • From: Stylistic GSD <stylistickennel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:52:39 -0400

All I can say is WOW what a weekend
We are so happy to brag about this fantastic weekend at the Great Lake Fut/Mat
under John Bemont. It started off by "Player" Chablis Who Dat v stylistic going
reserve BOM and then his sister, Chablis Fleur De Lis v Stylistic "Leah", going
BIM. Both of these dogs are owned and bred by Cindy and Bart Bartley and Lori
and Doug Kightley.
On Sunday under Kathy Casteel, both of these dogs made us proud again by going
WD and WB for 4 point majors. Then to top it all off, their sire, Am/Can Sel Ch
Woodsides High Voltage, took the Breed. What a weekend!!! Many thanks to Jeff
Pyle for showing all 3 of these dogs to perfection. Thank you Kathy Casteel for
these prestigous wins.

I would also like to thank Cindy for helping Doug. This was Doug's first time
taking a dog to a show himself and he was doing the happy dance by the end of
the weekend. I had to stay home and look after  puppies and wait for the phone
calls.

Lori

any post.