[ SHOWGSD-L ] Indy Brag

  • From: "Laurie" <gsdogs4show@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:29:16 -0400

------=_NextPart_002_02C1_01C9B6B3.4CD357D0

Hi everyone
Well were back from Indiana and WOW what a trip it was. I drove from =
Ontario Canada to pick up my new girl  Ketlyn's A Lil Kick In The Pants =
by Ch ptd. (both majors) Ketlyn's Written In Stone X Schneiderhof's =
Private Party,  WOWZERS was that a trip worth while. she is a beauty, we =
decided to enter her in her first show this weekend while I was there. =
on Saturday under judge Dick Jones she took her 9-12 quality filled =
class woooohoooo then on Sunday under  judge Vicky Royce did it again. =
this was her first time in the ring with very little to no ring training =
,  I would like to thank Dick Jones and Vicky Royce for the win's THANK =
YOU VERY MUCH. I would also like to thank her handler  Joann Corbin you =
rock girl :)  what a team they made this lil girl is a natural. I would =
also like to thank her breeder Tammy Kestler her co/owner for trusting =
me with this beautiful girl :) I got a picture from my camera and it is =
attached . as soon as I get her show picture I will send it along to..
thank you for letting me brag I know it is long but I am still flying =
lol.. :)=20
Laurie
RMM CH Shep-Haven's Switch Hitter Multi  BOB and Group  placer! "Jag" =
OFA Prelimed=20
Abbaway Shep Haven True Lies  "Jamey"=20
Mydesire's I Got It All "Mandy"=20
Ketlyn's A lil Kick In The Pants=20
               ~Monte~
www.mydesiregermanshepherds.com
------=_NextPart_002_02C1_01C9B6B3.4CD357D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>BODY {
        BACKGROUND-POSITION: left top; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; =
BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-FAMILY: Arial
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16809" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff =
background=3Dcid:27244354C534406A86CFB08D07B3329B@laurie>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hi everyone</DIV>
<DIV>Well were back from Indiana and WOW what a trip it was. I drove =
from=20
Ontario Canada to pick up my new girl&nbsp; Ketlyn's A Lil Kick In The =
Pants by=20
Ch ptd.&nbsp;(both majors) Ketlyn's Written In Stone X Schneiderhof's =
Private=20
Party,&nbsp; WOWZERS was that a trip worth while. she is a beauty, we =
decided to=20
enter her in her first show this weekend while I was there.&nbsp;on =
Saturday=20
under judge Dick Jones she took her 9-12 quality filled&nbsp;class =
woooohoooo=20
then on Sunday under&nbsp; judge Vicky Royce did it again.&nbsp;this was =
her=20
first time in the ring with&nbsp;very little&nbsp;to no ring=20
training&nbsp;,&nbsp; I would like to thank Dick Jones and Vicky Royce =
for the=20
win's THANK YOU VERY MUCH.&nbsp;I would also like to thank her=20
handler&nbsp;&nbsp;Joann Corbin you rock girl :) &nbsp;what a team they =
made=20
this lil girl&nbsp;is a natural. I would also like to thank her breeder =
Tammy=20
Kestler her co/owner&nbsp;for trusting me with this beautiful girl :) I =
got a=20
picture from my camera and it is attached . as soon as I get her show =
picture I=20
will send it along to..</DIV>
<DIV>thank you for letting me brag I know it is long but I am still =
flying lol..=20
:) </DIV>
<DIV>Laurie</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>RMM CH Shep-Haven's Switch Hitter Multi&nbsp; BOB and Group&nbsp; =
placer!=20
"Jag" OFA Prelimed <BR>Abbaway Shep Haven True Lies&nbsp; "Jamey" =
<BR>Mydesire's=20
I Got It All "Mandy" <BR>Ketlyn's A lil Kick In The Pants=20
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
~Monte~<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.mydesiregermanshepherds.com";>www.mydesiregermanshepher=
ds.com</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;=20