[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Indiana.....dog seizures, the HSUS, and the law

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Marga Mickelson <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:10:59 -0700

Erica Saunders has done a great job with this website, and she
researches the subjects thoroughly.  Enough so that HSUS is targeting
her right along with Nathan Winograd, NAIA> and ConsumerFreedom
(Activist Cash).  For all those who were placating themselves by
thinking HSUS couldn't be THAT bad, take a gander.  Thanks, Peggy, I
missed that one today!

Stormy