[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Indiana.....dog seizures, the HSUS, and the law

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:05:35 -0400

You will, if you read everything there, see that the authorities in Indiana
overstepped their authority and went way, way, way overboard..........  you
will also see some quotes from Pacelle about how the Vick dogs were the most
vicious ever seen...yeah, right, considering all but one of them have been
rehabilitated...and NOT by HSUS...
    Please look at that page.......and remember, this could happen to any
breed of dog at any time...this time it happens to have been pitbulls..
there's nothing to prevent it from being German Shepherds some time.
     When the authorities don't adhere to the letter of the law, what
recourse have we?  None.
I wonder how many of the dogs that went to HSUS are still

Peggy