[ SHOWGSD-L ] Indiana<> HB1468 On Again!

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:24:41 -0700

In fighting again!  When will they ever learn?
  The following is repeated below:

" Makingmatters worse, an AKC breeder/judge has taken it upon herself to
dismiss all
groups who have come together to fight the bill and attempt to position
herself as the "voice" and "representative" of ALL dog breeders in the state
of Indiana!  She does NOT speak for me, and I doubt seriously that she
speaks for any of you, either.  In fact, we don't even know what she's
saying since she has basically told everyone to "stay out of it" and she
will handle it. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT take that advice!!!  She is
currently attempting to negotiate a "compromise" with the  HSUS that will
throw the majority of dog owners and breeders under the bus!!!

This is happening in California, too :-(

PERMISSION TO CROSS POST