[ SHOWGSD-L ] Independence Day

  • From: "Daryl Lauffer" <daryllauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 04:17:28 -0600

I sent a box to my son-in-law who is in Iraq, it was full of decorations for
the 4th of July.  When I sent it I wondered if it would be to 'corny'.  It
was full of decorations and silly toys.  Hacky-sack, glider planes, water
ballons etc.  Just got an email from him saying thay had put up all the
decorations.  My daughter told me they had played with all the toys I sent
and loved them!!  Boys will be boys!!  After they put up the decorations
they set off their own 'fire works'.   The point here is:  If you don't know
what to send it doesn't really matter!  They love what ever they get.
Our soldiiers are the true meaning of freedom and the 4th of July.

To make this dog related:  He loves my dogs.  He loves getting photos of the
dogs and the dog shows and has emailed and contacted Senators etc regarding
the legislation in Calif.  that I told him about.  They love the dogs they
see working there and understand the importance of fighting legislation.
They are really interested in all this and I think it helps keep them in
touch with us at home.  Don't forget them when you are looking for help
fighting all the BAD legislation.
Dee Lauffer

http://newlivehotmail.com