[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Incision / uterine horns

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:02:34 -0400

I would never go with a surgical implant where they make an incision in the
uterus.
It's not necessary...........all they do is load a syringe with the semen and
inject it right in the uterus........no need to cut into it. JMO
I would choose a vet that does it the more non-invasive way indeed!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com