[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In the wrong place at the right time...

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

perhaps I should have a car wreck with a HERDING TRAINER!.......FB
candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  You really need to quit meeting prospective
puppy owners this way! lol Glad
all are fine.

CandyZ

candiasgsd.com

==========================
> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the
original author and of
GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without
prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY
MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.