[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In the rain and sludge

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, "ejdegen@xxxxxxx" <ejdegen@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:46:52 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, Terry, mud only to the ankles !  You would have loved the show many years
ago in
Beaumont at the motel.  Beautiful site for a specialty, except that it rained
and rained some
more.  Going around the far end I lost a shoe,  just got whoosed into the mud.
 That was
not so bad because coming up the stretch where all the chairs were under the
eaves, I lost
a slip.  Just had to keep running, ran out of the slip and flung it.  I landed
on Johnny's head.
Needless to say, we've had a lot of fun at the dog shows in years past.
Carolyn