[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In the "news"

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:40:19 -0700

This came about from the  opinionomentary (so called documentary) Pedigree
Exposed by Jemima Harrison. She immediately got followers like this Dr. Marty
Beck and the other Dr. Beck (female, can't remember her name).  Other fairly
well known bloggers jumped on the bandwagon, too.. but their names escape me.
Stormy

Stormy V. Hope