[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In the midst of tornados, Look out Dorothy

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 07:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats to you Val and your proud new momma!  I'm glad everyone is doing.
You'll have to share the puppy names when you decide on them.  The Wizard of Oz
litter is a great idea and definitely appropriate.

  I also have to say thanks as well for putting up with my frantic calling on
Thursday.  For my dog's first boarding experience, they had to do it in style!
I'm just glad to know they were in such good hands during such a crazy day.

  Tina

  ------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: TerraNorte@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:26:13 EDT
Subject: In the midst of tornados, Look out Dorothy

Last Thursday in the midst of the tornados zooming past and overhead -
Xajay's Sorcha of Terra Norte' "Sorcha" delivered her litter of 3 black and tan
girls and 1 black and tan boy. Can anyone say "Wizard of Oz"? Sorcha is a SEL
CH Hkryhillswildwildwest v plgrm (Bull Durham Son) daughter out of Kaimacha
Color of Night (GV Color Guard x AOE SEL CH Jamaica). The new proud father is
CH MarHaven's Last Cowboy Song (GV Army x Southern Nights).

Other then losing the roof off one of the dog houses and some shingles off
the roof, we survived the tornados and when the skies cleared - we had a nice
group of munchkins....

~ Val Manning
Rancho Terra Norte'
Wellington, CO

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Subject: Puppy help needed
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:39:56 -0400
From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx

We took Yeager (6 1/2 weeks old) to the Vet on Tues night and you were
all correct it was a severe case of Megaesphagus. We had him put to
sleep right away.

Thanks for all the help and support.

Glenn
Shaden Shepherds

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
From: "Peggy"

Subject: dog attack, non GSD ...
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 10:12:28 -0400

Thanks to all who sent me a copy of the original post.
Apparently a lot of incoming emails went astray yesterday, and this
morning, things are not coming in at all...Comcast is having problems....
Guess there's nothing to be done about it...we are all so dependent
on our computers these days, and not in charge at all....sigh.
Peggy

End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #1368