[ SHOWGSD-L ] In my own words

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:11:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/07 10:50:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Evan  they are not doing aggression training they are doing protection
training.  Protection is obedience under high distraction. The person in the
middle
of  the ring is no longer an agitator he is referred to as The Helper. He
helps  the dog learn self control and then rewards him with the sleeve. They
don't
 like the term Attack Dog any more than we like the expression of Brain Dead
Showdog.

I like that. And, I am age challenged, and not old.  I can  accept that.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together