[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In memory and tribute

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tykegsd@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:29:24 -0800 (PST)

Cuz waz a great dog.  Thank you Gloria and Cappy for trusting Elaine with him.
He never met a person he did not love, and who must love him, but he alwasy
made it clear that no one hurts his pack.  He understood more than most and
kept it to himself.

  Now he is with his first best friend Dexter.  And he is hosting lots of dog
parties.
  sheila
Elaine Ebestep <tykegsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Cuz was a truely great shepherd. Beside being what the standard called for
(and bringing home ribbons and prizes), he had the courage and the heart that
was built into the breed long ago. Even to the last minutes of his life he
never forgot the pledge of the breed - to serve and protect. He was my guardian
as well as my friend. And all I could do in the end was to stop the pain and
let him go.
Yes, there is a sweet bitch bumping my arm as I'm typing, and there is a baby
out of my other bitch, Ch. EJM Ekolan Cybel S by Can GV Am Select Am/Can Ch.
Marquis' Stealing the Show, who will be coming here when he's old enough. But
he won't be my Cuz. And there is a Cuz-sized hole in my world that will never
be filled.
Elaine