[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In honor of Veterans Day

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Conleegsd@xxxxxxx>, "'GSD List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:29:37 -0800

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Conleegsd@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:13 PM
To: GSD List
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] In honor of Veterans Day

To all the men and women who have served our nation with honor, dignity,
pride and sacrifice.  We remember and thank you for your dedication, courage
and accomplishments to protect our everyday freedoms! Stand tall veterans -
we salute you!

We are not the only ones to miss them while they are gone.
http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/40324

--
Connie Malo
SLC, UT