[ SHOWGSD-L ] In honor of Veterans Day

  • From: Conleegsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (GSD List)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:12:45 +0000

To all the men and women who have served our nation with honor, dignity, pride
and sacrifice.  We remember and thank you for your dedication, courage and
accomplishments to protect our everyday freedoms! Stand tall veterans - we
salute you!

We are not the only ones to miss them while they are gone.
http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/40324

--
Connie Malo
SLC, UT