[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In a cloud of dust, hello AKC reps?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:50:52 -0500

    Ric Chasudian was suspended for 30 days for writing about the Dandie
in his column last fall...he didn't name the dog, but most people knew
what dog he  was talking about.
     For me, the most fun part of the whole show was listening to Peter
Green during the Terrier Group...especially his comments about the
Dandie.......  well, that and when David Frei made a comment about
Andrew having shown in Juniors.........some of us were cracking up,
remembering the things Peter said when Andrew finally decided he could
"do dogs" as a living instead of becoming the chef he'd studied to
become!  HA HA HA
       Peggy