[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In a Thong

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:13:28 EDT

I was beginning to wonder when Ed was going to respond to this  one.....LOL

In a message dated 4/28/2010 11:13:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey Tom...I weigh 265...and the bottle I was  running with was GIN....and I
never moved in with her....she won that day  because I thought she had the
best dog...and the best________ " you fill in  the blank!...lol...FB