[ SHOWGSD-L ] In Kansas without Toto

  • From: terranorte@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:10:13 -0500

A Rottie friend and I loaded up the big van and headed to the show in Garden
City Kansas this past weekend. Didn't have time to drive down to Liberal and
see Dorothy's house on the Yellow Brick road, but did have a great time showing
dogs and a little luck.

On Saturday, under Jim Fredrickson, my sable Bred-by dog TerraNorte's Time
Traveler "Owen" (CH Hickory Hills Excaliber, PT x CH Windwalker-Terra Norte's
Festina) went Winners Dog and Best Opposite. On Sunday, under Judy Goodin, my
sable special: CH TerraNorte-Windwalker's Tag Heuer, HT PT "Tag" (CH DanAnn's
Seiko x CH Windwalker-Kaimacha Bo Peep, HT ROM) went Best of Breed and Owen
went Reserve.  Tag has been spending his time in the sheep pasture and was a
little rusty on his "Special" gameface, but by the end of the weekend - was
back on his game. Special thanks to Katie Harris for taking Tag in for me - so
I could double.

* Notice these Champions have performance titles!!!

~ Val Manning
   Terra Norte' GSD
   Wellington, CO