[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In Barbara's Honor

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:00:05 -0500

I agree...I would rather see posts in solid caps, or all lowercase, than
read even one more time that somebody's puppy is out of some male
dog.........or by some bitch............
and solid caps or lower case, if the grammar and punctuation and
spelling are basically correct, I'm not going to give a hoot about the
kind of print--Barb's posts are  worth reading no matter what kind of
type she uses.........
    peggy