[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In All Fairness

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx" <windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 20:28:34 -0700

Frank and I had some most excellent conversations , about dogs, here and in
Europe, a most intelligent man, I found him to be, who loves the breed,
genuinely.  Then of course we talked about handlers and as I am prejudiced
that way, I stated that I thought the American handlers were far superior to
the German handlers....well, after uncorked and called me things I can't
begin to repeat, over a dog conversation...well that was the end of my talks
with him.  I do say that I miss his views on things...
not the temper, but the views, because of the breed, he has a great deal of
knowledge.
I wish him nothing but health and peace, and joy...and a truly, victorious
comeback.
Kathy Tank
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  AUGUST 15, 2009
Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"