[ SHOWGSD-L ] In All Fairness

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:06:01 EDT

Since he is not a member of  this list and unable to defend himself as
such, I am posting the following  with his permission.  Lanalee

From Carmen  Battaglia

Fri Sep 4, 2009  11:56 am

I have not seen the post by Joan Fox. I  am not on the Showgsd-list but I
have been called by many people telling  me that she has said many untrue
things. The facts about Joan Fox are well  documented by the AKC who determined
that she violated the four month  rule. The GSDCA board has asked her to
withdraw any and all proposed legal  actions against the GSDCA and its board
of directors. Since I
am  running for the Board, along with Nancy Harper Mulvaney, it would
appear  that what is being said is an effort to sway the election.

I have been a member of the GSDCA for  over 30 years and have served the
club in many capacities. I have been  President of the GSDCA and the chair of
its many committees. My reputation  has never been questioned and I
certainly have never removed records from  the AKC.

I hope that those who become aware of this matter will  vote for me based
on my
record of service and not any false statements  or claims to the contrary.

Carmen Battaglia
770 988  3679