[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Important information . Don't blame the wrong person

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:57:01 -0700 (PDT)

That said, the same Rule applies to at least one other list and it is also
enforced. Morgan
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 10/5/2007 6:01:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
People love and care about this forum. However, anyone
can start an email list. What makes it successful is its purpose and how it
is
administered.

The person who posted that used to be an administrator of this List, and no
longer is.

This List seems to have survived a lot of different problems, while most of
the others have not. I don't think Margy had anything to do with the
decisions, and I have learned it is a committee decision. Also, I am not sure
who is
or who is not out now. I do believe it is not political.

I have faith in our administration, and if they make changes, then they do
so for good reasons. Let's wait to see what is true and what is not. Before
we blame Margy, for personal reasons, we should be sure she did something.
She had that happen to her at the board, and it shouldn't happen on her own
list.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA
  Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award

FareChase.