[ SHOWGSD-L ] Important information . Don't blame the wrong person ??????

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:40:23 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2007 8:30:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 10/5/2007 6:01:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:
People  love and care about this  forum.  However, anyone
can start an email  list.  What  makes it successful is its purpose and how
it
is
administered.

The person who posted that used to be an administrator of  this List, and no
longer is.

This List seems to have  survived a lot of different problems, while most of
the others have  not.  I don't think Margy had anything to do with the
decisions, and I have learned it is a committee decision. Also, I am not
sure  who is
or who is not out now. I do believe it is not  political.

I have faith in our administration, and if they make  changes, then they do
so for good reasons.  Let's wait to see  what is true and what is not.
Before
we blame Margy, for  personal reasons, we should be sure she did  something.
She had  that happen to her at the board, and it shouldn't  happen on her own

list.

Evan

Zoe Backman, Margy, Gail Sprock, Cynthia Vanderberg. Administrators

So these four List Administrators decided to toss out Libby,  Patty & Gary
based on what information supplied by whom? And it  is just a coincidence they
do not support Margy's campaign?

HUH?

viv

Vivian Brown