[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Important Warning

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:42:29 -0500

THANK YOU for sharing this Diane - I got almost all of my puppies' toys at
Goodwill - YIKES!!  Very good to know!!

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of:
SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
Liebchen's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (major pointed)
Liebchen's Clair De Lune (ch pointed, BOB)