[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Important LINK Are Animals Being Euthanized?

  • From: "Michael & Linda Booker" <legatogsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <RihadinK9@xxxxxxx>, <karlyn@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:31:11 -0500

AGAIN, I spoke to an AKC investigator on site today.  The rumors of mass
euthanasia are NOT TRUE.  Ah, but the power of the rumor is remarkable.

HSUS is there, but so are a lot of other organizations.  There is a
reasonable plan for euthanasia.  Animals which cannot be handled or are too
sick to treat will be euthanized.  NOT ONE PERSON who is there, with their
boots on the ground, has verified any of the hysteria about the Gonzales
shelter.

Forgive ME for being blunt, but if so many people are so bloody concerned
about the situation I suggest they attempt to get themselves there.  Get
your own eyewitness view.  Get your hands dirty.  Gonzales is short of
volunteers.  People have jobs and volunteers cannot stay on indefinitely.
Fresh people are needed there.

Linda Booker
Legato German Shepherds
*and the Sch3 IPO3  CD RN Mini-Mal Wonder Dog*
http://www.geocities.com/legatogsd