[ SHOWGSD-L ] Important - Illinois Lobbyist Hired from Wheaton IL

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:45:02 -0600

-----
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:43 AM
Subject: Important - Illinois Lobbyist Hired from Wheaton IL

I am passing this on to Illinois dog people.  This is the second request in two
days for clubs and exhibitors hiring lobbyist to fight these outrageous bills
in the legislature that will change dog showing and breeding for years to come.
 Please read and do something to help.  At least look up the bills and send
letters, emails or call your legislators and complain about the bills being
proposed.
thanks for taking a look at this message!
PLEASE CROSS POST!!!
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair.com (UPDATED)
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA
www.gsdcqc.com

Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 6:44 AM
Subject: Illinois Lobbyist