[ SHOWGSD-L ] Important GREAT LAKES Futurity information

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:06:42 -0800

I am writing you on behalf of the GSDC of Central Indiana, host of the Great
Lakes region shows.
Entries are down across the country folks and small clubs will NOT survive
without some help.  It was not that many years ago the we all paid for litter
nominations and chipped in with trophy donations because we didn't have money
from Purina to help with these costs.  How many of you nominated "FREE" litters
this year?

Entries may be declining but the costs associated with putting on a futurity
have not.  We all need to pitch in and give these clubs some support.  Through
the generosity of many people and clubs in California & Arizona, the MP & SP
region clubs managed to raise nearly $1,000 each.  Many of the donations were
in the $20 to $50 range.  It's time for the Great Lakes regional members to
help their own.

The Central Indiana club needs your help to defray the cost of putting on the
Futurity this year.  We are asking for a donation of ANY AMOUNT which will be
so GREATLY appreciated.  It also would be wonderful if all the clubs in the
Great Lakes region chipped in too!  Remember, it may be YOUR club looking for
donations next year!

All donations will be acknowledged in the regional catalog.  Please send this
request on to anyone you think might be willing to donate.

To date, they have ONE pledge from one of the Ohio clubs in the amount of $50.

Due to the early show dates, we need to have all pledges and checks by the 21st
of March in order to have them listed in the catalog.

Email Kelly or myself with your pledges.  Her email address is
kbroadus17@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Make checks payable to the GSDCA and send to Kelly
Broadus, 8649 Bay Colony Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46234.  She can also be reached
at (317) 446-3675.

We thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Joan Intersimone, National Futurity Committee member

Dream Come True GSD - Stockton CA - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT, PT,
TC, CGC, ROM; CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango HT, TC; Am GCH / Can CH
DCT-Tebe Nobe Me & Bobby McGee, HT, PT,TC, Amateur FVX/MVX / Can CH Norhaus-DCT
Floating on Air Tebe Nobe, and too many others to list!
http://www.dct-norhaus.blogspot.com/