[ SHOWGSD-L ] Import puppy lost

  • From: Connie <vallesaladogsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 19:04:57 -0600

10 month old import Male puppy lost in Junction City Ks , his name is Stryker.
he was staying with his owner at the Days Inn on or near the interstate, so
this dog could be anywhere by now if someone picked him up . See picture and
more info at http://tinyurl.com/mjguqq
please crosspost ..
Connie Palmer Williams - Executive Director
German Shepherd Rescue of Central Colorado Inc.
..."I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep"...Robert Frost
 www.GSDRColorado.com

Join us at www.GSDwest.com Rescue Forum and
        networking Rescue's and Rescuers
                   throughout the west

Imported 10 month old GSD lost in Junction City Kansas .
      LOST! Help Needed IMMEDIATELY Junction City Kansas area PLEASE READ
      by TIG on 23 August 2009 - 23:08   Contact  Beth 559 930-5012

      A very young friend who is traveling was staying in Junction City when
her 10 month old puppy escaped/was let out of her motel room. He is an import
she has only had for about two weeks. We need help on the ground and on the
phones and internet.
      1. If you are in the area or know anyone in the area we need bodies to
walk and drive and talk to people in the hope he can be spotted or found.
      2. We need to id and locate contact information for ANY dog clubs/groups
within a 2 hour radius that may be able to help with the search or checking
their local shelters /rescue groups and identifying local newspapers or web
bulletin boards that a Lost notice can be posted on or identifying local tv and
radio stations that may be able to help. So if you know of a Sch club or a
breed club ( even another breed) or obedience or agility or herding or any dog
sport please help connect them with this search.
      3. If you are familiar with the area and might know where a scared dog
would run to please contact us.
      4. If you are familiar with the area and can tell us what communities we
should widen our search to and how to do that , please contact us.

      The dog is a young intact male, dark black and tan - almost a bicolor. He
is microchipped but we are not sure if  US scanners will read his chip that had
not been tested yet. His call name is Stryker.

      I am in California but will be fielding calls and trying to coordinate
help so my friend's phone is left open for sighting reports.
      Please if you can help in anyway or have suggestions that can help us in
this search. please let us know. A police report has been filed, the shelter
contacted, fliers created. There has been one sighting and I suggested she take
a t shirt back there an leave it as a marker for him to find.

      Contact by phone is preferable I have very slow internet. Beth 559
930-5012

      get more info at link below .
      http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/bulletins_read/325280.html

      LOST! Help Needed IMMEDIATELY Junction City Kansas area PLEASE READ
      by TIG on 25 August 2009 - 01:08