[ SHOWGSD-L ] Imagine my surprise

  • From: Kathaleen Strong <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:31:15 -0800

WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

  > Kathaleen I have written you privately on a number of occasions, in
support
> of your opinions, and NOT ONCE have you EVER hit the "reply" button and typed
> "thanks" "who the hell are you" or "drop dead".
>
> You wanna put this out there on the list?  Be my guest.  I will certainly
> ignore it, as you have done with my messages to you in the past.
>
> On second thought, I'll do it myself.
>
> Kelly Busse

Wow.... imagine my surprise to find what was a private email sent to me,
appear in it's entirety + one additional line, after the time I sent my
private response back.  Guess you didn't like what I had to say - or the
delay on our new list really is messing with the "real-time" properties
we were used to.

Kelly, since I have already responded to you privately concerning your
belief that people should respond to every email that has "Way to go" ~
"you said what I wanted to say" ~ "thanks for saying what needed to be
said" ~ "Amen" ... well I guess I just better sit up and eat some crow,
because I haven't responded to the hundreds of emails I've recieved like
that.

I apologize to everyone that has felt slighted or ignored in the past
because I didn't have the time to take to write every single person with
"Thank you for agreeing with my opinion." - unfortunately, it would have
to be a canned response, because depending on the topic, I usually get a
lot of these kinds of emails (30-50 private per post) from people
privately saying - "I like what you said..."   I don't expect a response
when I send emails to posters that I agree with... I somehow thought
because they agreed with what was said, that further discourse wasn't
necessary - unless they said something out of the ordinary that a
response was needed... or maybe I'm just losing it...

So, I hope you all accept my apology for being a lout for not responding
to every single "I agree with you" email.  There has been no ill
intention in the lack of response.

Maybe I'll just stop writing to the list... There's a novel idea.

Kathaleen Strong     Inflight Kennels Reg'd        Breeder of:
95 US GV Spencer ROM, AOE 96 GVx Lilly Marlene PT, Jubilee ROM
Check out my website edits - New Flash Movie!
http://inflight.cnc.net

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx